Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mi Familia

A little about the Jensens...











Brian and I have been married for a little over 5 years now. We have two beautiful kids, Kailer who is almost 3 and Katie Beth who just turned 2. We live in Idaho Falls, Idaho, and we pretty much love it here. We are however, excited for the week of summer between winter and winter. We have a lovely home and a wonderful life. Really we are blessed and when it comes down to it, what is there really to complain about. Brian works at the INL and he loves his job. I am mostly a stay at home mom, but i do work at Kohl's some nights and weekends. Love the extra money and the discount. Most weeks I come home with a paycheck:).. Brian is a gamer and I love to shop and we kinda like each other. We met at BYU-I, and we were married 8 months later.





Brian grew up in San Jose, California. He served a mission in Brasilia, Brazil. And then he met me. I grew up in North Carolina, and woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. My Favorite comment ever is... We are looking forward to the week of summer that comes to Idaho between Winter and Winter. Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete