Saturday, April 19, 2008

Prom

My cute cousin Logan messaged me this week...she needed help getting ready for prom in about 2 1/2 weeks. She said she was lost and just didnt really know where to start and asked for a push in the right direction. I am so sad that I'm not in NC anymore and can' t be there for the special time...but I did the best I could from all the way over in Idaho. It was super exciting and I got way more into it than I'm sure she intended. I can't believe how long it's been since I was at my prom and for sure it made me miss the good ole days. Here are a few of the dresses that I fell in love with...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Krystal good to see you updated your blog. Hey by the way are you guys moving. Is that your house for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess it is my house for sale..its been on the market for 2 weeks and we have had 7 people look at it but no serious buyers yet. we are just building another house here in idaho falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. krystal-
    I think your blog is way cute! I just woke up and I am really tired. Last night was crazy!

    ReplyDelete