Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mother's Day

Brian was out of town for Mother's Day. He went to Chicago on a business trip. He surprised me the Sunday before with a Mother's Day dinner after church. He made won ton soup for me and a chocolate chip cookie cake. He had a wrapped present sitting in one of our cabinets(the cabinet door was open so I would see it) for half an hour and I never saw it...even after he told me about it, it still took me like 5 minutes to find it. It was an IPod Touch...holla! It was a really special day and I am so blessed to be a mom.
The hidden present..
Photobucket
Opening it..
Photobucket
Holla..
Photobucket
Brian making dinner for me..
Photobucket
Brian at a Chicago Cubs game with his co-workers..
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your still not to the cupcakes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the cupcakes. So how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture of you and your Ipod. I think it's a great picture of you.

    ReplyDelete