Wednesday, August 13, 2008

School is cool

I was down stairs doing laundry and I heard the front door close. I knew the kids had gone out in the front yard, but I figured I could throw one more load in before I came back upstairs. So I did, and when i came up and opened the door, I found them. They were on the sidewalk at the end of our street. I called them back and Kai was yelling back.."But mom we have to go to school. We have to wait for the bus". They both had back packs and books and were apparently set to go. Kai has been obsessed with school stuff lately. He is only 4 and Katie Beth is only 2 so we still have a year for him and she has three. I didn't want to leave them out of site long enough to go grab my camera, but as soon as they got back in our yard I snapped a couple of pics.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is way way too cute! I love how they love playing together! Makes it all worth it huh?

    ReplyDelete