Thursday, October 16, 2008

Katie Beth has been tagged...

10 things that we love about Katie Beth..

1. She is a girl. I still remember the moment I found out we were having a girl and how excited I was to have a little girl.
2. She is a girly girl and loves all things girly.
3. She loves her brother and cries every day when he gets on the bus for school.
4. Her hair is finally long enough do lots of fun things with.
5. She is super smart.
6. She has the most unique facial expressions that make me laugh no matter what.
7. She has the biggest most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen.
8. Every time I see her, I see myself.
9. She is a dare devil and would jump off a 3 story building with out thinking twice.
10.She is a blessing and I love her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I tag..Ethan, Cooper, Madi, and Brooklyn.

1 comment:

  1. Katie Beth you are so stinkin cute. We think you are great.

    ReplyDelete