Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Midnight Showing

Photobucket
Of coarse I went to the Twilight midnight showing. And oh how I love Edward Cullen.
I looooved the movie. It was perfect. It's so refreshing when a book's characters that you've imagined totally match in a movie.
I had a good time going out to dinner, waiting outside in the freezing cold for a good 45 minutes, and waiting in the theatre for 1 1/2 hours for the movie to start. Edwards had 13 theatres sold out. We were in theatre #4 and pretty close to the last to get seated. It was sooo worth it though.
I was on the end of our group and got stuck with a freak sitting beside me on the other side. She was wearing a full on wolf costume head and huge furry paws. Scary. Luckily the movie peeps made her take it off, but she still kept on her paws and they kept touching my drink. I was spazzing out I will admit. Luckily as soon as I saw Edward, all was forgotten.
And sorry there are no pictures, I didn't have my camera:(

1 comment:

  1. Christmas music? Love it. Love the blog look. I loved the movie too. Weird about wolf girl. You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete