Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas greetings Pictures, Images and Photos
Christmas Movies
1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
2. Miracle on 34th Street (the new one)
3. Home Alone
4. The Santa Claus
5. All the old school shows that come on year after year.

Christmas Songs
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Kenny G
2. The Chipmunk Song- The Chipmunks
3. Merry Christmas Darling- The Carpenters
4. The Christmas Song- Nat King Kole
5. Grown Up Christmas Wish- Amy Grant

Christmas Memories
1. Eating Christmas dinner in mema's laundry room with Kensi and Logan.
2. Papa coming over Christmas morning to video tape us and what Santa brought.
3. The Christmas disaster in California..the whole family got sick with the stomach flu.
4. Wrapping Christmas presents for mema, and never realizing I was wrapping my own gift.
5. Christmas shopping with my mom.

Christmas Ornaments
1. The Christmas Story Lamp and Box that talks.
2. A cupcake I got at Target last year..so cute.
3. The kids ornaments, home made or store bought.
4. Set of Succors that are perfect for my tree.
5. All of the ones from my sister ornament exchange.

Christmas Gifts
1. Pink Ice ring from Aunt Sandra that I lost the next day.
2. Cabbage Patch Doll and Pillow Case Bunny from Grandma Rook that I still have.
3. Duke Sweatshirt from Aunt Sandra that I still wear, and Duke cups from her that are still our favorite.
4. Everything Santa ever brought me. I never got anything that wasn't Hot.
5. Mema's doll's that she picked out for us right before she passed away.

Christmas Wish List
1. Move to Forks.
2. Meet Edward.
3. Become a vampire.
4. Realize this will never happen and stay here with my Brian and just watch the movie again.
5. World Peace.

I tag Melanie, Becky, Camille, and Audrey

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas wish list. Awesome!!! I don't want to meet Edward. I want Edward wrapped under my Christmas tree. hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete