Saturday, February 27, 2010

my best friend

I miss my best friend.

Her mom tagged this picture of us on facebook, which I haven't seen since it was taken about 9 years ago. Not the best picture of either of us but she is my best friend and any picture of us together is perfect.

Photobucket

Memories came flooding back to me. All our good times together, I couldn't even begin to try and list them all..I just wouldn't know where to start.

She is one of a kind. I love her.

I wish I could find more friends like her.
I wish we lived closer.
I wish we talked more.
I wish she knew how much I love her and miss her.

I am so grateful that even though I have been away for 9 years, we really are still best friends. I don't know if I'll ever move back to North Carolina, and I am pretty sure she will never move to Idaho. I do know, however, that we will always be the best of friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new van! It is so sweet! I'm up for a night out sometime soon. Call me!

    ReplyDelete