Monday, September 27, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Back to School! Kai is in Mrs. McCammon's PM class and we love her. We had a meeting with her, the school psychologist, the resource teacher, the speech therapist and the occupational therapist last week. Kailer seems to be cruising right along. He hasn't had any issues, he is ahead in the curriculum and he loves school. What a sigh of relief. I am so happy this is going to be a great year for him. I wish I would have gotten a picture of him lined up with his class, he is taller by at least a foot than all the other kids in his class. Kailer is such a good kid, we love him!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yay! you updated your blog! I'm glad that he is doing so well in school, that's great! I wish we lived close too! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Kailer is loving school. Lilly loves it too. She says everyday, I saw Kailer today!! Wish they would have got the same teacher. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete