Thursday, October 1, 2009

5 months old...holy cow!

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I had our little musha. She is seriously the best baby ever. We love her and we just eat her up. Here are a few things that we want to remember about our Kodee when she was 5 months old.

-She looooves to eat. She hasn't eaten anything that she doesn't like. I give her stage 1 baby foods and she cries after because she has eaten the whole jar and wants more. Then she wants to nurse. I guess she needs something to watch it down with.


-She is so mobile. She rolls everywhere, she gets on all fours and lunges her self forward, and sometimes she lays on her back and scoots with her legs. We are in for a real treat when she starts crawling.


-She still sleeps throught the night. Every night. And takes several good naps a day.


-She is a mommy's girl. Which I am grateful for, I don't know what I would do if she liked Brian more than me. :)


-She has the best smile and laugh. We can't get enough.

We love you baby Kodee. Stop growing already!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is a video of her trying to get around. She normally moves a lot faster than this, but she was distracted by her sister..

1 comment: