Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Local News 8,

Thank you for making me look like an idiot on TV. I hate you. You are dead to me.
At the train show Aman Chabra asked me if he could ask me a few questions about the train show. I was dumb enough to say yes. The questions he asked were impossible to answer intelligently, and then my answers got pieced together. The kids did look pretty cute and really enjoyed seeing themselves on the news. I on the other hand looked like a freak and it pretty much ruined my life. I still stop breathing when I think about it.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Krystal,

    You don't know me, but I knew Brian up at Ricks College many years ago. I found your blog from his page on facebook, I hope you don't mind:) Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I think you're hilarious. Especially this post. Had me laughing out loud! I hope you don't mind!!
    Lindsey
    (Hahn) Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. that makes me laugh. well thank you! i am glad somebody other than myself enjoys it! i am so glad you said something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey lindsey..i just tried to look at your blog, but it's private..do you mind adding me..my email is.. nckrittle at yahoo dot com.
    i won't stalk you i promise.
    oh and i saw that you live in saratoga springs, ut? one of my old young women's leaders lives there. not suggesting that you know her...just thought it was cool. anyways..ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm going to add you right now. Sorry it took me so long! We're in the middle of moving right now, we moved to Arizona 3 months ago and we're moving into a home:) So excited!! What was your young womens leaders name? I might know her?

    ReplyDelete