Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a BIG girl bed



After Kailer and Katie Beth playing 2 little monkey's jumping on the bed, Katie Beth's crib converted to a toddler bed caved right down the middle. It was time for a big girl bed. She already had a full size headboard that came with her furniture set, so we just set out for mattresses and new bedding. The mattresses were pretty easy, just laid on three or four and picked the one we thought was most comfortable. The bedding sent us to about 5 different stores to find something that I could agree on with, well with me. I think I got it right, although if you know me I will change my mind a thousand times, but it's all with good intention. She loooooves her big girl bed and Kai kept trying to push it in to his room and was saying "Kai's thomas and friends bed". About a week before we had actually taken him to furniture row and let him pick out a new bed. He got a loft bed that is he thinks is just super cool. It's on back order, which he doesn't quite understand. Hopefully his will come in in the next couple of weeks. Anyways...she is doing great in her new bed and they both love to just get in the bed and cut off the lights and pretend they are going night night. So all is good.

1 comment: