Friday, September 5, 2008

building fences

I am about a month behind on blogging so..

We finally put up a fence! We had the master of fence building here almost every second to help us. I haven't had a chance to take a pic of the finished product..but it looks awesome. Thanks Mike! And thanks Camille for letting us borrow your husband for the week. I don't think Bri has worked so hard in all his life. So thanks Bri too.;)

Photobucket
Getting ready for the first hole..ps..mike always dresses this way
Photobucket
Katie Beth during the fencing..
Photobucket
Kai during the fencing..
Photobucket
About to die and only on like the 5th whole..
Photobucket
Trying to determine if they had really hit something or..
Photobucket
Yep..they really did..

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! My husband is so HOT in his sexy work boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!!!!!!!!!! I bet that will be nice to have a fence for when the kiddos are outside! I can't WAIT to someday have a yard!!!

    ReplyDelete