Wednesday, September 10, 2008

dizance

Katie Beth started dance today! She just stood there the whole time, and she kept giving her teacher dirty looks. I bought her dance shoes after class and as soon as I put them on her at home she started doing all the things her teacher was trying to get her to do in class. Oh well..maybe next week!

Photobucket Image Hosting
dancing queen

Photobucket Image Hosting
i told her to show me her dancing arms and she showed me her church arms instead

Photobucket Image Hosting
her kicks

5 comments:

  1. So awesome Krystal!!! I'm glad you put her in. Give her a couple weeks. She will love it! Wait until they start teaching her the dance routine. Let me know if you need anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say how absolutely cute she is! I love it! You will be happy to know that I completely updated my blog! Yea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll! I'll bet that's so fun to see your little girl in dance! I hope it goes well for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so teeny in her little leotard. And congrats on your pregnancy. That is exciting, brave but exciting. I am barely surviving two.

    ReplyDelete