Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is always a very special day for our family. I love Christmas Eve.
Every year we...

get to open one present. Any present. It doesn't have to be jammies and it's not just for the kids. I opened bacon. That's right bacon. I about died laughing. Really? Bacon? I should hate you Brian. Instead I love you more because you gave me nasty bacon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

make reindeer food and sprinkle it on the lawn for the reindeer. The next day, our lawn was green again (from the green sprinkles that colored the snow).
Photobucket
Photobucket

make chocolate chip cookies for santa. They go on the corner of the piano with a tall glass of milk. Santa loves our cookies and milk.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

read the Christmas story. We were only going to read 10 verses and we got through 43 with out pulling our hair out. Now I know how long my kids can really sit still.
Photobucket

and have a big yummy dinner. We do our holiday meal on Christmas Eve so that Christmas we can just have a fun day of playing with the kids, taking long naps, eating leftovers, and spending lots of time together.
Photobucket

1 comment: