Monday, December 28, 2009

The Best Christmas Ever!

Kailer keeps saying.. "Mom this was the best Christmas ever.", and it really was. We had such a wonderful Christmas season. We love Christmas.

Photobucket
Santa ate the cookies! And he left his hat!

Photobucket
Kailer's lego train.

Photobucket
Umm, mom? This was in your closet, so I thought it was for my birthday.

Photobucket
Kodee was too scared of her big toy, but she loves it now, and is already walking behind her shopping cart.

Photobucket
Helping Kodee hurry and open her stocking so she can go take a nap.

Photobucket
The kids and their stocking madness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We opened lots and lots of presents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite gift was from Brian and the kids. They went downstairs, and when they came back up, Kai had a little box, Katie Beth had beautiful flowers, and Brian had a poem. He read me the poem about Mother's and the kids gave me my flowers and gift. It was a mother's ring, not something I have ever wanted before. It was so sweet and I love it. I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment