Monday, January 4, 2010

7 years

Brian and I had our 7th anniversary on the 27th. It wasn't too much of a celebration since it was on a Sunday, but we had a nice dinner and were able to spend time together. I am so grateful for my eternal marriage. I am so blessed to be a part of a wonderful marriage. We are both so far from perfect but I think we are perfect for each other. I love you Bri!

Last year I posted the story of the day we met. It is here...
http://kisforkrystal.blogspot.com/2009/01/6-years.html
I will continue the story a little every year and hopefully by the time we are celebrating our 50th, we will have our story on paper. I should have done this long ago, I am sure I am leaving out lots of details..oh well.

So after we met that first day, me and one of my roommates, Tabby, went to his apartment to drop of his jacket. He invited both of us over for breakfast the next morning. He made us a big breakfast with homemade strawberry syrup. yum! I didn't hear from him for a few days, so I thought maybe he liked me as a friend, but not really anything more. Really he thought I would never go for him. One day I was over at another boys apartment and my roommate, Mandi came over and said. "Brian is at our apartment, and I know he totally likes you, so you have to get over there now, c'mon!" The girls had been telling me that he had called and came by and he really hadn't, just to pick on me. So I told her if she was lieing I would kill her. We walked over and he was there for real. He just said he had to run to Broulim's really fast and wondered if I wanted to tag along. He had been working a lot and didn't really have time for anything, but really wanted to see me again. I went with him and then we we got back to his apartment, he started putting away his groceries. It was so random that my skin was crawling, so I completely reorganized his kitchen while he got ready for work. We he took me home, he asked me on a date to Johnny Carino's the next night. The next day, he picked me up from class and we drove to Idaho Falls. I actually paid for dinner because I had a gift card to there and I thought it was dumb to have him pay money, when I could just use the gift card I had sitting in my wallet for so long. After we went to the mall to walk off our lunch. I remember we went to American Eagle and I helped him pick out 2 shirts. On the way out of the mall, I grabbed his hand and we held hands on the drive home. I kissed him that night too. ;)

Here are a few pics of our wedding. I have tons more, but they are all scrapbooked and I don't want to take to time to scan them in. I hurried and did these a while ago, so they aren't the best, but whatever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year friend. Happy late anniversary! You are a BEAUTIFUL lady!! Luv ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Krystal and Brian! (a little late!) Its fun to hear your story. You guys are such a great couple.

    I am so glad you had a great Christmas. Thanks for making our Christmas special. We loved hanging out with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! What a cute story! I forgot we were at BYUI together. What a small world! Too bad we didn't know each other then!:)

    ReplyDelete