Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Privatization?

I am contemplating making my blog private. I have always hated the idea of private blogs, but I think I may give it a try. There are to many nosey/selfish/judgemental people in the world if you ask me. So, private here I come. Who knows, maybe in a week or two I may change my mind. Likely. If you haven't commented in the past few months, or ever, then I am assuming you don't read it. If you do...leave me your email address and I will send you an invite. If you could care less, then don't bother.

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing to mine... Got a strange comment from a stranger and it just gave me the heebeegeebees... Invite me! chami1314@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i left the word wierd out, add that to the list. i'm not really scared of a blog stalker, just feel inclined to make it private. i will def send you an invite. im gonne leave it open for a few days while i am getting everyones info. :) thanks chami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to add me!!!

    kensilynn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete