Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Katie Beth's birthday!

Katie Beth's birthday was Jan 7th. She had a fun day and got lots of cool presents. Katie Beth is a beautiful little girl, and she is a drama mama. Katie Beth is super silly and makes the funniest faces and has the cutest expressions. She talks like she is a teenager, and thinks she is one most days. She has an attitude and is always into something. Even though she is wild, and makes us a little crazy, we still think she is a pretty cool kid, and we don't really mind having her around. ;) She is Kailer's best friend, and lately, daddy's little girl. She graduated out of nursery this year and is in junior primary now. She loves church and her teachers and friends there. She loves to eat. Everything. She loves tacos and she loves fruit. She loves to play games, and loves my little pony. Kay Bay has an amazing imagination, and talks to her self a lot. :) She still hasn't gotten her "first hair cut". So it is long and stringy, but I just haven't felt the need to do anything else with it. Katie Beth looks a lot like me, and pretty much is me. I think that is why she drives me nuts. Lately, she says really in every sentence. "I'm just hungry, really." She is just Katie Beth, and we love her.

Her My Little Pony Cake.
Photobucket

I'm just 4, really!
Photobucket

This is me on my 4th birthday, with my awesome 80's My Little Pony cake.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aren't 4 year olds fun? Mine drives me crazy one day and is a saint the next. Yours is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! I love the cake, Allie would be SO jealous! Happy Late Birthday to Katie Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little pony is the best. I am pretty sure I had a My little pony cake too! Happy Birthday Katie Beth.
    Thanks for the cupcakes!

    Don't forget to invite me to your blog if you go private. PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete