Tuesday, December 1, 2009

seven months..!

Little musha Kodee is 7 months already. Time is flying and I hate it! She continues to be the best baby in the world. She is happy and smiley and sweet and cuddly and beautiful and mmmm we just love her. She loves loves to eat. I mean like you wouldn't believe. She eats all day and never gets full. I mean really baby girl? Slow down! She can feed herself finger foods, she figured that one out pretty quick. When she cries if she's angry her mouth is completely shut (she just makes me laugh), and when she smiles it is wide open. She crawls everywhere now and has discovered door stops, they make her smile. :) Ko Ko is pulling herself up more and more everyday. Today we had to lower her crib so she didn't flip out of it. She still won't sit up, if I sit her up, she will stay for a while, but she just doesn't get it yet. We think it's her peg legs. ;) She is getting too big too fast! I love my perfect little bambino!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




3 comments:

  1. Little Ko Ko is BEAUTIFUL! She is just so cute! Love that bow and black outfit! Fun!

    Black friday in Utah was CRAZY!!! I only made it to Walmart and Target and then called it quits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kodee is soooooooo beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet her in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinkin cute! I want a girl just like her!

    ReplyDelete