Tuesday, April 6, 2010

11 months

Kodee is 11 months already...I am dreading the next month. I don't want her to turn 1 already. She is such a perfect baby. Kodee is so sweet and funny. Now she can:

~Say lots of sounds, but not mama. If I say mama, she says dada. How rude.
~Creep along all the furniture in the house, but no walking yet.
~Stand for periods of time without holding on to anything.
~Open lots of drawers and dump out all the contents.
~Stay really small...she is still a tiny little thing. Size 2 shoes are still too big for her, but she is in a 6-9 months now though!
~Grow a little hair. Not much, but I have noticed a little difference in the past month.
~Teethe! She has 6 teeth, 4 on the bottom, 2 on top. I think her other 2 on top are starting to want to come down too.
~Drink lots of sippy's of milk. I stopped nursing her, and she did great. She especially loves it when daddy adds a little Nesquik.
~Hang out with Kailer and Katie Beth, she tries to follow them around everywhere. They just run away laughing.
~Take 1 really long nap instead of 2. But she still sleeps 12 hours at night so I can't complain.
~Still suck on those fingers...she always has a rash on the left side of her face because she sucks her fingers to death when she is sleeping, and then lays in her drool all night.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment