Friday, April 30, 2010

Teacher Appreciation

For teacher appreciation week at Kai's school next week, I was asked to decorate his teacher's door. I had big plans, but after hassling far too long with the cricut, I just ran out and bought die cut balloons, put a little curled ribbon on each one, cut out some letters, and voila...
I am sure it won't be the most impressive door at the school, but I am also sure the teacher's appreciate being appreciated. Mrs. Jensen is the bessst teacher ever, so we sure do appreciate her!

Ps. Kensi..I did do the cake, but since I changed my mind about doing more cricuting at 3am, I used it for Kodee's birthday. You can see it when I get around to that post...thanks girl!


Here is Kailer so proud.
Photobucket
Katie Beth had have a picture with the door too.
Photobucket
Kodee had a good time playing in all the lockers.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha, glad it worked for something. The door looks great!! goodjob!

    ReplyDelete