Friday, April 30, 2010

12 months

Oh my. I can not believe a whole year has gone by and my baby is having a birthday. Her first year went by way faster than how I remember the other two's. It's nuts. A year ago right now I was giving birth to my sweet little girl, it seems comprehensible that it has been that long and gone by so fast.
Kodee is amazing. She is so easy to love. She is just a perfect little girl. I love the way she says mama and the way she howls like a wolf, and her fake laugh when she wants attention. I love her chubby thighs and her tiny feet. I love that she loves her family and that she is happy and healthy. I am so grateful for KoKo. I can not imagine not having her in our family.
If only I could slow down this time thing that's going on..

Here is a picture of her and her hot daddy.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment