Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rexburg Splash Park

While mi madre was visiting we took the kids to the splash park in Rexburg. It's free, but with the price of gas and carosel rides and lunch it costs us about 50 dollars. Kai has asked to go back everyday since. He was totally in his element and didn't stop for a second. Katie Beth just hung out with me and Grandma and begged to go ride the horsies again and again. I got to eat at my favorite place in Rexburg..Mill Hallow...so yummy. We only make it back to Rexburg about once a year so we made a stop at the BYU-I bookstore. I got everybody a little something since that is a really special place to us. All in all is was a super fun day and I am so glad that we finally decided to go!
Photobucket
Katie Beth with her new BYU-I nalgene sippy cup
Photobucket
laying out
Photobucket
Kailer running through the spouts
Photobucket
Kai about to go down the red slide
Photobucket
and going down the red slide
Photobucket
getting sprayed
Photobucket
the yellow slide
Photobucket
Kai and mom
Photobucket
her first ride
Photobucket
riding together
Photobucket
Kailer
Photobucket
Katie Beth

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!!!!!! I didn't know Rexburg had a splash park!!!!!!! COOL! Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you guys do is party. What great pictures!

    ReplyDelete